Friday, July 13, 2012

Angry Bitches


So here's a common problem.
Angry girls.

This shit happens all the time and you know it.
Hell, most of you probably experienced it.

Thing is, pissed off hoes tend to speak in some sort of fucking 'riddles'.
They want you to break your mind over something that could be dealt with, in a far more simpler way.

If I fucked up, tell me I fucked up.
Don't wait for me to ask you "Hey, something wrong?" and then reply with "There's nothing wrong!" or "What do you think?"
What do I think? What the fuck do I think?
I think you should grow the fuck up and just tell me what it is that I did wrong.
I can't read your fucking mind.
I wish I could, but really, I fucking can't.

Most of you can't even hide your anger. Others don't even try.
Or even worse, some of you only fucking 'hint' that you're angry.
Acting all bitchy and stuff, making us feel all uncomfortable and shit.
Then, when we ask "Something wrong?" (common question), you're still all like "Tss, you really got to ask me that?" and "Why?"
Bitch, we guys are fucking hardwired to notice. We can fucking tell that you're pissed off about something.
But hey, I could ask you that question multiple times and you still wouldn't give me a straight answer, would you?

So, to all you angry bitches. Just tell us what it is that's on your mind.
We're more than willing to fix, that which is pissing you off. Seriously, we wouldn't be asking if we didn't.

But to all you stupid fucking skanks, that continue to talk in riddles and other bullshit.
From now on, I'm only going to ask you once. If you say "It's fine", it's fucking fine.
Don't expect me to fix a problem, when you're telling me that there is no problem.

Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment