Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Old People


I fucking hate old people.

Mostly, old people just piss me the fuck off.
They are slow, they are loud or not loud enough, they are always in the way, they are wrinkly as fuck, they stink, they are dumb but think to fucking know it all, they are rude, they are sick, they are rotting, they are ugly...
I could go on and on about old people.

Thing is, I don't want to.

Old people need to get the FUCK out of my way.
Don't think I'll get off my seat, just because you want to plant your old sorry ass on my spot. I was sitting here first. You have legs just like I do, so fucking use them.
Don't think I'll get out of the way, cause you're walking straight up to me on the sidewalk, in rows of 6, hoping for me to move aside. I'll fucking walk through you if I have to.

Also, have you ever noticed, that all old people smell the same?
Well, it's either that, or they carry around a fucking WALL of cologne, that will just PUNCH you right in the fucking nostrils.
But seriously, if not that, all old people smell the same.
That's the smell of 'rot', my friends. Old people are slowly decaying and they are leaving their mark, by stinking up the place.
They carry disease and fucking months fly out of their hairs...
Ugh, I'm getting carried away here.

All in all, I don't fucking like old people. They annoy me, like nothing else.
I love my grandparents though. They send me money every chance they get and I fucking love money.
Also, they're caring people, tend to look out for me, put in a good word with my mom and dad, boost my ego and show interest in my life.
But that doesn't mean I love all old people. Hell no. I fucking detest the rest.

I'll be completely honest with you.
I'm not planing on becoming 'old' myself. I'm not sure what age would be considered 'old', but I doubt I'll reach it.
I don't want to be slow, wrinkly, crippled and in constant pain.
This opinion might change, the older I get. But as of now, I don't see myself growing old.

No comments:

Post a Comment